Oil is secreted by the scalp to keep the hairs healthy naturally. But when the secretion gets erratic and excessive, it begins to show problems. The issue of oily hair depresses us because it often doesn’t get less by washing or shampooing.
The problems get added when the hairs appear like unwashed and lifeless even when you are having regular washes. Those consistent shampooing might not lessen this problem but would intensify this lifelessness due to the presence of chemicals in it.
You can rely on some natural substances to get rid of your oily hair problems quickly by using some home remedies for oily hair. Like other chemical products, these remedies don’t offer flashy results over-night. But these remedies have magical properties if you use them for a long period of time and they don’t cause any bad side effects.
Your hair needs your best care and you have a variety of options. You need to pick up your favorite one and start caring your loveliest thing regularly.
Dandruff problem? Here are the best Home remedies to get rid of dandruff
Top 5 Home Remedies for Oily Hair
Here are some listed remedies which you can apply to your hair at home. You just have to maintain the following instruction;
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
This liquid contains enriched elements to maintain the pH level of the scalp and hence, it controls oil secretion.
- Mix this liquid (2-3 tablespoons) in a cup of water.Use this mixture as a rinse after mild shampooing.
- Wash with cold water and repeat twice or thrice in a week.
2. Black Tea
- It is a perfect astringent and helps to prevent excessive build-up of oil in the scalp. Mix one or two tablespoons of black tea in a cup of water.
- Boil it before removing the tea leaves.
- Leave it to cool in the room temperature.
- Apply the lukewarm mixture gently to the hair.
- Rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
Worry about lice? Here’s the ultimate solution for you, How to get rid of lice
3. Lemon Juice
- This Vitamin C enriched liquid contains tremendous hair resolving features. Extract the juice of two lemons into a cup of distilled water.
- You can add honey for better results. Apply the mixture on the scalp.
- Let it work for 5 minutes and then, get a usual rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it twice or thrice a week for better results.
4. Baking Soda
- This element has alkaline properties to maintain the pH level of the scalp. It is also great oil-absorber to control greasy feeling in the hair. Mix one part of baking soda with three parts of water to obtain a paste.
- Apply it on the damp hair and leave it to work.
- After that, wash it with warm water. Repeat similarly twice a week for perfect results.
5. Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera contains antioxidants and cleansing properties which can help reduce excess oil from hair.
- Apply it on the scalp and leave for fifteen minutes.
- Rinse the hair with warm water.
Hair is the most precious part of our body. It makes us look special. Its style may impress anyone. So, we should take extra care to get oil free hair. These home remedies are very effective for its healthy growth and rejuvenation. If you are depressed with any hair problems, don’t worry and simply heed those aforementioned procedures. You will thank us later.