Is your brother getting married next month and you want to wear something traditional? But your short length of hair terminating your plan from dressing in a lehenga? But not anymore. Discover the magic of nature today. Stop using all those expensive hair gaining product and try natural remedies for hair growth. Today the tips will reveal here. Here are the Best Home Remedies for Hair Growth that would give you perfection.
Human hair is made by a particular kind of protein that is called keratin. Keratins are produced in the hair follicles. A study showed that an average adult has about 100,000 to 150,000 hair threads, and they lose up to 100 hair threads every day out of them because of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a derivative of the hormone testosterone, is the enemy of hair follicles on your head.
So if you are getting too much hair around your comb while brushing your hair, it is your time to pay attention to your hair. Do not forget your hair plays a significant role to promote your personality.
6 Best Natural Hair Growth Remedies
Rosemary is an outstanding herb for treating your hair naturally. It not only helps to grow your hair but also makes your hair root stronger and removes dandruff. The antioxidant properties, silica, and Sulfur that present in rosemary boost up the hair growth. As an additional, Rosemary helps to darken your hair color.
- Step 1: Take two drops of rosemary oil and two tablespoons of the base oil such as coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, or jojoba oil.
- Step 2: Mix these two ingredients together and apply it to your scalp.
- Step 3: Leave it for an hour and then wash your hair with shampoo.
An alternative way of applying Rosemary;
You can wash your hair with rosemary water for boosting your hair growth. Take two cups of warm water and a few drops of rosemary. Now mix these together. Allow the solution to become cold, meanwhile, apply shampoo on your hair. Now use a towel to reduce moisture from your hair. Now use the rosemary water on your hair.
Note: Apply either of the methods three to four times a week.
As you already know that hair is made of keratin protein. An egg is one of the trustworthy sources of protein. That is why using egg on your hair is highly beneficial for your hair growth.
- Step 1: Take the white portion of two eggs and two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Step 2: Mix these two ingredients together and apply it on your scalp and leave it for thirty minutes (maximum). Now wash your hair with water and then use shampoo as usual.
An alternative way of applying eggs:
Take one egg, one-quarter cup of yogurt and mayonnaise. Put all of these three ingredients together in a blender and mix them well. Use the mixture as a hair mask and leave it for half an hour. Now wash your hair with shampoo and water.
Note: You can apply the first method once a week. If you are applying the second method, do not do it more than two to three times a month.
You may like to read: Home remedies for oily hair
3. Hot Oil Treatment and Scalp Massage
Massaging your scalp is a great option for boosting your hair growth as messaging improves your blood circulation. All you need to do, just move your fingertips on your scalp in a circular motion. On the other hand, essential oil contains the nutritional properties that make your hair fiber stronger.
- Step 1: Wash your hair with shampoo or plain water.
- Step 2: Take some coconut oil or olive oil.
- Step 3: Slightly heat up the oil in a microwave.
- Step 4: Now use the oil to massage on your scalp. Dip your fingertips into the hot oil and move your fingers on your scalp in a circular motion.
- Step 5: Wear a shower cap and make sure your oily hair do not attract dust particle.
- Step 6: Now apply shampoo to wash your hair.
Note: If possible you can use this method every day for getting the best result.
4. Lemon Juice
It is impossible to make any hair related home remedies’ list without lemon. Lemon contains rich vitamin C and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folate and other nutrients. Lemon is also equipped with antioxidants. It not only helps to boost your hair growth, but it also makes your hair smooth, strong, shiny and dandruff free. Get more remedies to how to get rid of dandruff.
- Step 1: Take lemon juice and olive or coconut oil.
- Step 2: Take a cup and fill it with one-third of lemon juice and two-third of the base oil.
- Step 3: Mix them together and apply it on your hair.
- Step 4: Leave it for thirty minutes to one hour.
- Step 5: Now use shampoo to wash your hair.
Note: Repeat this method at least one or two times a week.
You might be interested in, How to get rid of lice
Methi is the local name of Fenugreek. Methi has considered as an excellent supply line of rich protein. Apart from boosting your hair growth, it will help to moisturize and strengthens your hair.
- Step 1: Dip a handful of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water for overnight.
- Step 2: Take the fenugreek seeds out of the water and mash them into a paste.
- Step 3: Now apply the paste and coconut oil on your hair and leave it for an hour.
- Step 4: Wash your hair with shampoo.
Note: Repeat the process at least twice or thrice a week.
6. Fish Oil
Fish oil is one of the best home remedies for hair growth. It contains Omega three fatty acids that boost healthy hair growth. Apart from that, it makes the hair smooth and shiny.
We get fish oil through our daily diet, whenever we eat a dish of fish. If someone wants to take fish oil directly, then consider taking fish oil supplements at least for three months.
So these are the six best home remedies for hair growth. Not having a long length of hair is common with many people, and it is not a big issue. It can be solved naturally. However, if you are facing hair problem due to some medical issues or medications, then it suggested to visit a doctor and take a proper medical treatment.